Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
Search Engine Marketing (SEM) also helps improve your site’s visibility, but does so through guaranteed methods like sponsored listings (pay-per-click) on popular search engines.
SEM refers to sponsor listings that appear at the top and right sides of match results in search engines. The position of these listings is determined by a bidding system that places the sites that bid the highest in the most prominent position. This means that you decide when and where your listing will be placed depending on how much you’re willing to bid for each keyword. In the increasingly competitive web market, this is often the only way to guarantee a first-page result on popular search engines.
Search engine marketing is available in two different options, auction-based (available from Yahoo Search Marketing and Google AdWords) and a fixed per-click cost (available from LookSmart).
MedNet’s SEM team will handle the entire pay-per-click process by:
- Identifying and listing your website under related keywords and phrases
- Developing website titles and writing ads and descriptions
- Coding listings to track activity
- Determining and managing bids relative to your budget
- Monitoring and adjusting bids as necessary to provide the maximum exposure at the lowest cost
- Completing money management
- Notifying you of significant fluctuations on bid amounts
We provide regular analytic reports that identify how visitors reach your website and which search engines they arrived from. Our SEM team will discuss these results with you regularly to make sure our services are meeting your objectives.
Our SEM services include: